Venture Highway, a StrateSphere portfolio company, is now offering professional development workshops for high school teachers. The subject matter of the workshops we have developed are centered around entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial thinking, innovation, and design thinking. They are relevant for all teachers, not just those who teach entrepreneurship or business.
We are excited that registration has opened for our Venture Highway teacher professional development workshop at Seton Hall University.
This Venture Highway workshop is an intensive training program that helps teachers deliver engaging and relevant entrepreneurship education programs. Our focused training, conducted over 3 days, provides teachers with experiential tools, teaching resources and methodologies, and a deep understanding of our introductory entrepreneurship subject matter. All attendees receive access to the Venture Highway Integrated Learning System (containing lessons plans, syllabi, teaching materials) and are eligible for 2 CEUs offered through the PAST Foundation. Lunch is also included.
The workshop is being held July 24-26, 2017 at Seton Hall University, 400 S Orange Ave, South Orange, NJ 07079.
You can register for this workshop through the following link: http://bit.ly/2qJ3U24.
Some of the important subjects we will cover are:
- How do you come up with a business idea?
- How do you set a mission and vision statement for yourself and your company?
- How do you figure out whether your idea can become a real business opportunity?
- Who is your potential target audience and how do you reach them?
- What marketing techniques can you use to convince people to buy your product or service?
- How do you best explain your business idea to others?
We look forward to delivering many more workshops in the future. We are passionate about helping teachers to expand their knowledge and to motivate students to innovate and explore new opportunities.